Friday, August 10, 2012

8th Grade

Well, 8th grade is here, I can't even believe it, I know I say it every year, I will say it next year when he is going into high school, this is just crazy, how does time go by so fast? His teachers made it clear at curriculum night last night, they are the "leaders" of their school, what?!?! He can't be a leader of anything...are you kidding me?!?! That was the same night that they mentioned 8th grade promotion...seriously, the year just started, must we talk about that already? We are only 2 days in people, I can't handle things of this nature so early in the game!! I guess it has to happen, these kids have to grow up, my little baby boy is now a crazed hormonal teenager, who on most days doesn't like me and vise versa, don't get me wrong, I love him, but remember, we are both of the red headed family, need I explain more?!?! Like I tell most people, he gives me more headaches than Abby, who is a toddler, and if what they say is true, that girls are tougher in the teenage years than boys, than God help me, Jake just may have to put me away in about 10 years, because I don't think I will be able to take much worse :) I do love him, he is a sweet kid, and he has a great big heart, and he is the best big brother to Abby, and if I do say so myself, he is the cutest ginger I have ever seen...take a look...this is Shayne David Robinett on his first day of 8th grade.




This is my favorite :)


See what I mean...sweetness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment